Friday 15 June 2012

I am really hard last day and today. I am tried to inform someone about my heart.  
Not the empty heart but the insider of my heart. But, I can't do well. 
But, seem that My Lucky doesn't understand what I am trying to say.  But never mind, i hope you understand soon.
But, I am really love you dear... 
 
There are many times I am disappointed by love. Many times I was thinking about,Better I don't have or the weird feeling doesn’t come to me. It is so sick you know... 
I really hate with.. Really. How many time I need to embrace this? 
Never mind, perhaps or hopefully everything will okay soon..


"If someone would ask me, who i want to be with, I will simply say, someone who will never leave me no matter how hard is to be with me."
~Daniel Carlo Rosete~

No comments:

Post a Comment